Thread: aircrack-ng not working in bt3beta...

Default aircrack-ng not working in bt3beta...

I've been trying to get aircrack-ng running, but everytime I use the command I get "killed" and it won't start......has anyone been able to fix this problem?

any help appreciated

thanks

What is your hardware, what commands do you use to run aircrack-ng, which error messages do you receive? All of these are important pieces of information and leaving them out will not help you to get an helpful answer.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

Default Same

Im having the same problem to. When I type
    aircrack-ng -n 64 -b xx:xx:xx:xx:xx wep123.cap

it seems like it starts to run but then the whole screen gose blank then dirrerent colored lines show up on the screen and the computer freezes. tryed to find someting on the web but nothing.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by mia_tech View Post
    I've been trying to get aircrack-ng running, but everytime I use the command I get "killed" and it won't start......has anyone been able to fix this problem?

any help appreciated

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StlWifi View Post
    Im having the same problem to. When I type
    aircrack-ng -n 64 -b xx:xx:xx:xx:xx wep123.cap

it seems like it starts to run but then the whole screen gose blank then dirrerent colored lines show up on the screen and the computer freezes. tryed to find someting on the web but nothing.
    after a while i used another computer and it worked fine, so there must be something wrong with our hardware or software. havent found the problem yet.