Thread: Need help cracking the WEP

Just burned his ISO

Default Need help cracking the WEP

I am having the most difficult time cracking the web encryption. I am VERY new to this and am doing research for a school project. Thanks for any help.

beensi, you didn't mention what you did to try to crack your WEP key.... Please start by saying what you have tried, and what the output was. This will help anyone wishing to help you. Also, please put that info in the first post. Also, what did you google or search for to learn how to crack WEP?

I have the same problem. I want to hack down the internet but it wont let me in can you make a tutorial?
    -Google is watching you

-June 1, 2001, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer: "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches."

Quote Originally Posted by beensi View Post
    I am having the most difficult time cracking the web encryption. I am VERY new to this and am doing research for a school project. Thanks for any help.
    I agree on Siph0n with this one. You'll have to give some more information on your problem, if you want a helpful response.

Quote Originally Posted by aggtrfrad View Post
    I have the same problem. I want to hack down the internet but it wont let me in can you make a tutorial?
    First of all, stop asking for tutorials! There are already plenty available all over the internet. Secondly, hacking someone else's access point without permission is illegal. Asking for help on this topic will only get you in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by aggtrfrad View Post
    You want to hack down the internet?
    I think you are on the wrong forum.........

Seems like not too many people got your joke aggtrfrad
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.