Thread: BT3 Problems on Asus EEE - Generals

Just burned his ISO

Default Problem Resolution Asus EEE

Well i made it ... i install de backtrack 3 in the asus , but i put xconf but the windows not see complete....and have 800x640 ...the resolution...some know how change it...

Just burned his ISO

Default BT3 Problems on Asus EEE - Generals

Hello,

Well already achieved install BackTrack 3, what I did was as follows: format my PC i do 2 partitions and a ext3 Linux Swap for another leave space for computer i take the SDHC (SD) and FAT32 format will put the USB BT3 Version and run the bootinst.sh when boot from the CD, then install the BT3 in the same USB and now I can start with the USB smoothly.

What happens next if I keep a file on the desktop by Example and restart the file is, if I make a setting restart and goes away, and so on.

I also have the problem that is a ASUS EEE 7-inch resolution and some windows are not complete and would like to see the windows were full as it is the small screen put a minimum resolution so that everyone can see well, it happens I do that from your desktop and that gives me but bad decisions and who has the best, to see if there are more ways to lower the resolution.

Well I hope their answer.

Thank you

Greetings

PS: Already seen a post answer but very confusing, then I think this new well to anyone who comes will be made easy to understand.

Developer

No need to double post.