Thread: sources

Just burned his ISO

Question sources

Hi,

I'm a first time poster, but I'm very curious about one thing. I want to make extensive changes to suit my needs, but despite BackTrack being open-source, I can't find any sources (beyond some obscure sites which I don't trust).
    Searched the site and the forum, might be missing something here but I'd love to get the source for this project.
    Not because I want to hack or crap like that, but because I have a wide wifi network and sort of a security fetish (for the lack of a better word).

I'd like to add and delete some things, so if someone knows where I can find the source I'd be eternally grateful. I like the idea, it just doesn't fully suit my needs..
    Guess I'm just a bit demanding hehe, but if you have the knowledge, use it ^_^

Greetings and respect..

Developer

If you mean the BT source then NO its not available. Bt is highly configurable already but if your needs are that great then I would consider building a gentoo box or something which you can configure from the ground up. I run gentoo and I love it.