Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting links to videos

Default Posting links to videos

Hi folks. Admins: is it ok if I post links in the forums when I make new videos that use BackTrack? If so, where should I post them? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Irongeek View Post
    Hi folks. Admins: is it ok if I post links in the forums when I make new videos that use BackTrack? If so, where should I post them? Thanks.
    Are they tutorials?
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Yes, they are video tutorials.

Yes, they are video tutorials.
    Irongeek,

We have a sub-forum for tutorials here. Feel free to start a thread within that sub-forum to post your videos. Technically, the tutorials forum is underneath BackTrack 2, but we have no problem with 2 or 3 Beta stuff in there.

Looking forward to your videos!
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Okey Doke. Thanks.

You might want to check out what kind of videos has been done already as a lot of really good video tutorials covering many topics have been posted on the forum. And not to sound harsh but there really is no need for another How to crack WEP/WPA using aircrack or video.

For those of you who don't know IronGeek (and it would appear that some of you haven't heard of him), he's a highly respected member of the security realm and has made presentations at various cons. His articles and video tutorials are legend, as is the man. Hell, he's produced more videos than most TV stations.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

For those of you who don't know IronGeek (and it would appear that some of you haven't heard of him), he's a highly respected member of the security realm and has made presentations at various cons. His articles and video tutorials are legend, as is the man. Hell, he's produced more videos than most TV stations.
    I actually think that most of us do indeed know who IronGeek (Adrian Crenshaw) is and respect him for his outstanding video tutorials on several different topics. However, I made the simple, and as it seems wrong, assumption that the IronGeek posting in this thread was not the same guy but a fan using the same alias. My apology to IronGeek for my harsh reply if this is indeed the case.

Yep, it's me. No offense taken. By the way, should I both to post the old Auditor stuff, or just stick with the newer BackTrack videos? They work close to the same for a lot of things.

Yep, it's me. No offense taken. By the way, should I both to post the old Auditor stuff, or just stick with the newer BackTrack videos? They work close to the same for a lot of things.
    I would say old and new... if they work similar, I think they would be all helpful.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast