I'm having problems sending a fake authentication to my AP, I'm new in WEP hacking but managed to do it at my school with the same software (bt3) and Wlan adapter. Now I'm trying it at home and everything works until I try a fake authentication using the following command:
"aireplay-ng -1 0 -e linksys -b 00:18:39:8B:6E:42 -h 001122334455 rausb0"

I get a lot of Sending Authentication Request (Open System) messages and after +/- 10 it says:

"Attack was unsuccessful. Possible reasons:

* Perhaps MAC address filtering is enabled.
* Check that the BSSID (-a option) is correct.
* Try to change the number of packets (-o option).
* The driver/card doesn't support injection.
* This attack sometimes fails against some APs.
* The card is not on the same channel as the AP.
* You're too far from the AP. Get closer, or lower
the transmit rate."

Only reason I can see this fails is if this AP doesn't allow such attacks.

Attack was unsuccessful. Possible reasons:

* Perhaps MAC address filtering is enabled.I put this off everyone should be able
* Check that the BSSID (-a option) is correct. yes this is correct
* Try to change the number of packets (-o option). not using this in my attack, but tried this aswell without any result
* The driver/card doesn't support injection. Could be, but don't think so I used it before to crack my own made wlan at school. I'm using the following adapter Linksys WUSb54gc (standard drivers in bt3)
* This attack sometimes fails against some APs. (well this could be possible but how do I know this for sure (Linksys wireless-g ADSL Home Gateway WAG200g)
* The card is not on the same channel as the AP. (both on channel 11)
* You're too far from the AP. Get closer, or lower
the transmit rate. Less then a meter without object, so don't think so

Hopefully someone could help me with this and/or give me something else that could work.