Thread: bt3 on benq a52 laptop keyboard and touchpad problem

Just burned his ISO

Default bt3 on benq a52 laptop keyboard and touchpad problem

Hi everyone, first of all love this place thanks to the exploit team for bt3 and their support i am not a complete noob but this is the problem:
    1:bt3 installed on 2gb usb boots in kde mode perfectly
    2nce the os has loaded after about 2 minutes of use the laptop keyboard and touchpad stops responding, so i plug in a usb mouse and that works but i still cant get the keyboard to work.
    3:the laptop is a benq a52 series laptop core duo.
    4:when i load airodump-ng ath0 everything looks good it recieves beacons but the second that command is loaded the keyboard stops responding completely, ctrl c doesnt work, ctrl alt del bckspc doesnt work neither. I have searched through the forums but i cannot find a similiar situation if i have left any info out someone please tell me any help will be greatly appreciated.

Just burned his ISO

Im getting the same problem.

- kisimet -c iwl3945,wlan0,iwl3945 and everything is good and can see available AP
    - airodump-ng wlan0 -w /mnt/sdb1/data --channel 6 --ivs . it starts running and collecting data , everything works fine
    - aireplay-ng -1 0 -e APNAME -a xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -h xx:xx:xx:xx:xx wlan0 . as soon as I hit enter it will either completely lock up the keyboard or will keep repeating the enter key indifenetly. Once this happens the keyboard cant be used again until system restart. The last thing you can see from the command is "Sending Authentication Request"

Im running BT3 from USB flash drive. I've tried to troubleshoot but its hard without a keyboard and all logs get lost when the system reboots. Running aireplay is the only way I have been able to replicate the problem, everything else I have tested works as expected.