Thread: Wifizoo graphviz errors

Default Wifizoo graphviz errors

I am unable to get wifizoo to display any graphs, from live capture or when loading a kismet capture file.

It simply says smthng went wrong, this feature needs graphviz.

I have graphviz, all its required dependencies and its suggested ones installed and it still doesn't work.

I thought it may have been due to my upgrades, but i'm having the same problem on a stock bt3beta hd install.

the error message i get in the terminal window is
    Code:
    Format: "png" not recognized. Use one of: dia hpgl mif mp pcl pic vtx
    I have tried re-installing graphviz and using marten:10's version of wifizoo, still without success.

I have also tried compiling graphviz from source, but that also fails.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

KaYoS
    If video games influenced behavior, we'd all be wandering round darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music...............

Just burned his ISO

yes im getting the same errors. no fixes yet

Just burned his ISO

Damn!
    Also getting the same problem with wifizoo (version 1.3).. Tried to install graphviz but it didn't solved my problem...

Will try some other sources...

Quote Originally Posted by Saxappeal View Post
    Damn!
    Also getting the same problem with wifizoo (version 1.3).. Tried to install graphviz but it didn't solved my problem...

Will try some other sources...
    All I can say is to be patient and wait for it to be patched (1.4), which will not be too long from now - good people are working on it as we speak
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

I think i will wait for 1.4, ive been very busy preparing for an assesment/interview i've got today (should take me around the country if i get it, which will improve my wardriving)
    If video games influenced behavior, we'd all be wandering round darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music...............

yeh dude. i couldn't get it to work either. i usually boot different brand of linux to test the graphs are working. most other distros seem to work straight up. until that is fixed you could try a different live CD, like knoppix etc. As long as you go back to using backtrack for your wifizoo and security pleasures once the patch fixes that issue of course