Thread: Backtrack 3 eeepc low life battery

Just burned his ISO

Default Backtrack 3 eeepc low life battery

Running Backtrack beta 3 on my ASUS eeepc. I have noticed that the battery is reported wrong and doesn't last longer then 30 minutes to an hour.

What can I do to correct these problems?

Also how would Backtrack detect and use a USB Wireless Antenna such as the Super USB Wireless Antenna.

Thanks alot

This has already been added to the wiki, under Wishes/Requests for BT3 final. Experiencing the same issue, only when the battery cuts out, and after I recharge/reboot, all my customizations (the look of the environment, that is) to BT3b persistent changes are gone. Icons in the menus, and removable device icons revert back to what looks like a former version of KDE. Yo no se, compadre.

Apologies for replying to a thread posted in the wrong area.
    "Whatever happened to playing a hunch, Scully? The element of surprise, random acts of unpredictability? If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

Just burned his ISO

I don't lose my customizations only battery problems.

Yeh I know it was in the wrong area I just didn't have enough permissions to post it into the BT3 forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ColForbin View Post
    This has already been added to the wiki, under Wishes/Requests for BT3 final. Experiencing the same issue, only when the battery cuts out, and after I recharge/reboot, all my customizations (the look of the environment, that is) to BT3b persistent changes are gone. Icons in the menus, and removable device icons revert back to what looks like a former version of KDE. Yo no se, compadre.

Apologies for replying to a thread posted in the wrong area.
    the system must shutdown properly to have your changes apply, in my experience anyways