Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Stuff

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Hey the compaq II came with a huge 4.1 megabytes.
    Much better than the dead fish.

I love John Cleese thanks streaker69 that made my day.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Hey the compaq II came with a huge 4.1 megabytes.
    Much better than the dead fish.

I love John Cleese thanks streaker69 that made my day.
    Glad it made yours, it's now 9:30pm, I'm still at work, after coming in at 6am.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Glad it made yours, it's now 9:30pm, I'm still at work, after coming in at 6am.
    Yea, but look at the overtime you're getting!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Yea, but look at the overtime you're getting!
    uh, yeah, overtime...

11:29, still here.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

uh, yeah, overtime...

11:29, still here.
    Oh, you're not one of those salary guys are you? If you are, you're getting screwed!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Oh, you're not one of those salary guys are you? If you are, you're getting screwed!
    Well, I found my problem.

All BoFH's, if you've installed KB951748 on your Win2kX DNS servers, remove it. The fix is worse than the exploit.

WTF!? .

- Poul Wittig

Thank for posting that, I have one of them somewhere....

The keyboard is fecked so I had to type using the solder points on the bottom of the keyboard, worked by would give me a shock every so often also need to re-find all the keys again.

========================>

Look like they are fecking with another classic film:

[YOUTUBE]http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=yrWInzP6Wnc[/YOUTUBE]

And you thought The Lost Boys direct-to-dvd sequel looked bad… take a look at MGM’s direct to dvd sequel to one of my all-time favorite movies - the classic 1983 sci-fi hacker film WarGames. And sadly, NO, this is NOT an April Fools Day joke…

WarGames: The Dead Code stars Matt Lanter as a computer geek named Will Farmer who engages a government super-computer named R.I.P.L.E.Y. and enters in a game of online terrorist-attack simulation (yes, instead of global thermonuclear war from the original movie). But apparently the game is actually part of a sophisticated piece of government spyware designed to find potential terrorists. Homeland Security, now believing Farmer is a terrorist, sets out to apprehend him. And the computer, of course, forgets that it’s just playing a game.
    http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/04/01/...movie-trailer/

So, I order a cool 'universal' powersupply for my laptop from Geeks. Pretty neat thing, comes with interchangeable plugs that reset the voltage correctly for whatever laptop you're using.

I have a Gateway, so I needed plug D so it can set the supply to 19v 4.32A.

I'm the luckiest person in the world. Anyone wanna join me on a cross country flight?

So, I order a cool 'universal' powersupply for my laptop from Geeks. Pretty neat thing, comes with interchangeable plugs that reset the voltage correctly for whatever laptop you're using.

I have a Gateway, so I needed plug D so it can set the supply to 19v 4.32A.

I'm the luckiest person in the world. Anyone wanna join me on a cross country flight?
    Yea, that sucks...

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast