Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    What we have here is a clear cut case of Gentoo envy. Its sort of like when you like that girl in middle school, but the best way you can come up with to show it, is to make fun of her. That's what we have here.
    lmao pure_hate, i like how u talk as if uve ever liked a girl. nice pretending
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectZero View Post
    lmao pure_hate, i like how u talk as if uve ever liked a girl. nice pretending
    I've seen photo's of the chicks he hangs with, I'm freaking jealous of them, not gentoo.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    What we have here is a clear cut case of Gentoo envy. Its sort of like when you like that girl in middle school, but the best way you can come up with to show it, is to make fun of her. That's what we have here.
    That's probably the funniest thing in this thread.

Nice signature Barry! I always wondered if the dollar bills were used to snort coke with though.
    THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
    I'm just passing this thought along.....
    Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills in your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?
    If not, you're wondering now.
    Have a nice day
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    That's probably the funniest thing in this thread.

Nice signature Barry! I always wondered if the dollar bills were used to snort coke with though.
    There's a really good chance a drug dog will point out your wallet.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

This is why spell checkers shouldn't be the end all be all of checking people's work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
    gage
    1  /geɪdʒ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [geyj] Show IPA noun, verb, gaged, gag⋅ing.
    –noun
    1. something, as a glove, thrown down by a medieval knight in token of challenge to combat.
    2. Archaic. a challenge.
    3. Archaic. a pledge or pawn; security.
    –verb (used with object)
    4. Archaic. to pledge, stake, or wager.
    I'm not exactly sure what I should do when I start this car.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Well if your going to tie her down { image to the left }, you should go the hole hog and use a gage.....

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    This is why spell checkers shouldn't be the end all be all of checking people's work.

I'm not exactly sure what I should do when I start this car.

Just burned his ISO

I would link the unencyclopaedia page on BSOD's however I cannot post hyperlinks yet , so I will attempt it another way. uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/BSOD

Old but still true....

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast