Thread: c++ issue

dementia_reign

Exclamation c++ issue

im gonna code my own rat just wondering what functionality is best to allow it to phone home through a router is that upnp?

i code perl mostly but i am able to use c++ and a few others fairly well

i have an idea that it will need to phone home once it hits the vics isp ill handle that and the server client arch i just need an idea how to handle this
    caveat with routers and firewalls and im no script kiddie so im writing my own

any help appreciated

i have an idea that it will need to phone home once it hits the vics isp ill handle that and the server client arch i just need an idea how to handle this
    caveat with routers and firewalls and im no script kiddie so im writing my own
    This seems fishy. Wouldn't you be the vic?
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

dementia_reign

i was thinking of setting it up thus

client ->192.168.1.34->syn ->remote.virii.hacked.someownedbox
    then ack it with my own internal client server function like
    accept_vics(char vics){
    do all the sit i need probably use a flat file db on the hacked host and log each ip that connects

send me pulses

my server will not at anytime accept communications without first issuing an auth_enc_safe 123### blah routine

so i cannot be traced

so it will take these ips by mirroring the text file parsing the ips and issuing the relevant commands to the zombies
    i looked it up like you said you are aware im talking about bypassing the vics router correct

dementia_reign

remember this is for test only on my home networks by vics i mean allowed hosts not a wide spread virus thats not legal just to clarify lol

dementia_reign

perhaps thorin lol the disclamer is for my safety u know im just wondering how to get it to communicate while its behind a router on my own personal remote networks i own
    thats it just looking for a way to figure it out im writing a perl script right now that will be in the next bt3 release or the 4th it is for mssql server automating the discovery of table names using blind sql injection did you see the hiden tools in firefox in bt3? i right clicked and saw sql and xss tools that is cool stuff did you write anything for bt?
    just point me in the right direction for this router thing for my RAT id appreciate it

im here conenct to me even though im behind nat lol

Sorry we don't condone the creation of BotNets or other types of malware.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

dementia_reign, you said "im writing a perl script right now that will be in the next bt3 release or the 4th". Well, if that's true you should be able to get help from the BT3 dev team, but as far as I know none of them are aware of your claim. If you are on the team, let me know. Otherwise, this thread is closed.