Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wireless card recommendation?

Hello all, I'm also thinking about buying a new card. An Alfa AWUS036H, and I was wondering the same. Will this card work with airpwn?

I saw that lorcon supports RTL8180, so does it support RTL8187L as derivative just like on HCL:Wireless page uses RT8180 to make it work with kismet?

Thank you
    Please use the search function, the Alfa AWUS036H card has been discussed extensively in several threads.

ubiquity src...
    almost perfect!
    300mWatt...

a real dream!

or buy a simple pcmcia listed in the backtrack wiki or...
    any given card based on ar5213A-00 Atheros Chipset, it's ready from boot and capable at 100% for every kind of attack!

u can find very low cost card refubished on ebay.com
    search for toshiba-Askey... just yesterday I was trying the bt3live on a toshiba a60 laptop that uses this kind of card...
    everything was ready and u haven't to do anything...

moreover u can buy a pigtail connector and then connect with no problem any kind of antenna

see you

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for your answer.
    I already have an atheros it works for everything but airpwn. I would like an Alfa because I have to think a little bit for the future since I will be having a new laptop and it will have express slot. Since I've seen the mixed reviews of srx and the lack of express cards I was considering the Alfa.
    Thank you

Just burned his ISO

Default NEED help with usb wifi

I have the wpn111 I just bought at bestby today It does work on windows I have tested it but in bt3 its not recognized why not?

When I type iwconfig I get not existing for lo and eth0 how do I fix?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12