Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacking Films

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    You did. Trinity cracks the city's nuclear power plant using Nmap in Matrix Reloaded.
    I want the version of Nmap that says "Access Granted" after a simple port scan!
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Now that would be madly insane Prez, but if you want such a scanning engine,
    i suggest you buy Core Impact xD It should try to give a shell automatic.
    (only problem is i don't have any personal experience with it as it costs way too much)
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    I want the version of Nmap that says "Access Granted" after a simple port scan!
    You could always edit the source code!

I thought Firewall was a good movie overall. It has some good examples in it like social engineering, wireless interference, and a cool fax machine hack. The storyline is fresh also.

Default No more secrets

Wow, watched sneakers again last night, remember the box setec astronomy which was an anagram which transaletd into no more secrets and could decyper any code i had a though that maybe the next release of Backtrack would be released onto DVD and governments would kill for it and ..... sorry daydreaming again - its freaky stuff though i mean a code to read all codes i like watching these sort of film though it kind of gives you an inspiration.
    My Blog
    http://hackingmidasgold.blogspot.com
    Some days i feel like King Midas in Reverse - everything i touch turns to sh*t...............

Must rewatch Battle Royale this weekend, if you look when the guys are coding they are scanning though the source code for Nmap.

Hmm most also find a copy of Haxxxor for my GF, Cybergoths are freaking hot.....

Quote Originally Posted by drwalter View Post
    Hah! Battle Royale?! I think I missed that scene; I vaguely remember a linux distro though. I guess I'll have to rewatch it.

================================================

Note to the OverLords that are working on "Offensive Security - BackTrack to the Max" I think you should team up with the girls from Haxxxor when making any videos for the course ;)

Where are your nuts atm?

I hope that's not your girlfriend cos she's not very attractive... lol. JJ
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hell No, but CyberGoths are normally allot hotter then she {the chick from Haxxxor } is...

Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post
    Where are your nuts atm?

I hope that's not your girlfriend cos she's not very attractive... lol. JJ

One of the movies I saw recently which included hacking and that I really liked was the listening.. its definitely worth seeing...

Almost forgot " Pulse ", it a US film but don't in the Japanese style.
    When I saw the listing on TV I thought it would be another brain dead Horror/SciFi but it was REALLY good....

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    You did. Trinity cracks the city's nuclear power plant using Nmap in Matrix Reloaded.
    Ha! I knew I was right... my wife rolled her eyes when I pointed it out a couple of weeks ago not knowing what the hell I was on about, lol.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast