Thread: How to get default theme back???

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default How to get default theme back???

yes, I played around too much with BT3beta, but now, I don't know how to get back the default them of bt3??? The default theme is not in the Theme Manage after all !

Just burned his ISO

Oh! I got the solution myself, thx you all.

To get the default theme back, just boot from your bt livecd. Then you go to theme manager, create new theme from this default them. Save some where or upload it to internet, after that, boot again from hard disk, go to theme manager again and install the exported theme :P

Thx u all and sorry for spamming ^^

Just burned his ISO imported_cr1p70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thont View Post
    Oh! I got the solution myself, thx you all.

To get the default theme back, just boot from your bt livecd. Then you go to theme manager, create new theme from this default them. Save some where or upload it to internet, after that, boot again from hard disk, go to theme manager again and install the exported theme :P

Thx u all and sorry for spamming ^^
    How exsactly did you do that i can't save to hd it dont give me option to save anywhere it saves it by its self to root/.kde3 i cant find it with locate either.

there has to be a way. because i want the BT4 theme on BT3 cause BT4 wont install to hd i have to use live cd.