Thread: BT3 Beta will not install to harddrive

Just burned his ISO

Default BT3 Beta will not install to harddrive

I am trying to install bt3 to my harddrive but after it gets to 100% and i reboot i get a system load failure? anyone have a tutorial specific to bt3? thanks

A quick search would have returned this for example.

And yes it is valid for BT3 too.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

I use balding_parrot's guide to installing to an external usb drive for my internal drive. That way if I screw something up I can just clear out the changes folder and start over.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

Ok thanks that was the tutorial i was using, but i get stuck at 45% and then 81% is this alright (it gets past it after about 30 mins)

Just burned his ISO

well things alwyas get stuck with computers at points and yeah it may take a while it doesn't really count as stuck unless it only gets that far anyhow but yeah I am having the same trouble as you. I just did a Gutmann wipe of my hacktop harddrive and now BT3 won't find my hard-drive...