Thread: Meta list of tested wlan controllers

Just burned his ISO

Default Meta list of tested wlan controllers

((removed))

Ummm I think the current list on the wiki is pretty comprehensive. If card/driver isnt listed on there, it would probably be a better idea to bring it to their attention so they might add it to that.

Allthough the effort is commendable, as previously stated all the information is in the wiki. Having lots of incomplete references just makes it hard to find the information needed.
    If video games influenced behavior, we'd all be wandering round darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music...............

Just burned his ISO

As far as I could tell, the HCL was fairly BT2-specific which was why I didn't want to edit my changes into it.
    Card compatibility under BT3 will vary with driver/kernel development between now and release given the progress on kernel.org (assuming BT3 final uses more recent v2.6). I intended to aggregate the scattered anecdotes, which could be used to track changes and later to assist BT3 final HCL (rather than browsing 300 threads).
    Thanks for feedback; I'll zero the OP and edit the wiki instead.
    I do think a new wiki page should be created to keep BT2 and BT3 discrete - some of my hardware works in BT2 but not BT3 and vice versa. Not my decision however.
    cheers

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thrasher12ga View Post
    As far as I could tell, the HCL was fairly BT2-specific which was why I didn't want to edit my changes into it.
    Card compatibility under BT3 will vary with driver/kernel development between now and release given the progress on kernel.org (assuming BT3 final uses more recent v2.6). I intended to aggregate the scattered anecdotes, which could be used to track changes and later to assist BT3 final HCL (rather than browsing 300 threads).
    Thanks for feedback; I'll zero the OP and edit the wiki instead.
    I do think a new wiki page should be created to keep BT2 and BT3 discrete - some of my hardware works in BT2 but not BT3 and vice versa. Not my decision however.
    cheers
    BT3 is still in beta. This is why it doesn't work with all of your hardware yet. Since it is still in a beta testing phase you will not find a wiki page for it. There's no reason to make the wiki page now and keep making changes to BT3 that will make the wiki BT3 pages obsolete. Just keep posting your hardware that works and which ones do not work if you don't find them posted already.

Closed, thread now redundant as OP removed the list.