Thread: Latitude D830

Just burned his ISO

Talking Latitude D830

Hy guys....this is my post first post here...so nice 2 meet u all...and thanks for your hard work and good will....

I have a Dell Latitude D830...

Downloaded BT3, installed (dual-boot)....had some problems starting it (nvidia quadro drivers not working properly??) and a few more problems when i reboot (it send's CR (carriage return) to the system shell for about 1 min) .... i think everything else is ok.....

Managed to start the ipw3945 driver in monitor mode (after a few trial & error atempts)....and wesside-ng gives no more errors.....unfortunatley, I can't actually test it until Monday...(I belive injection should work also, because I don't get the "can not inject" error message)....I'llupdate on Monday

Thanks for your hard work guys....you really made my day, week, month...etc :P

P.s> My girl is getting a lil' bit jealous....is that normal?? ))

Just burned his ISO

i got a Dell D830 too

the wireless card is recognised out of the box, as opposed to the many hours i spend getting it to work on BT2.
    I think the wireless chipset is an intel 4965AGN
    keep up the great work!

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Eomer View Post
    i got a Dell D830 too

the wireless card is recognised out of the box, as opposed to the many hours i spend getting it to work on BT2.
    I think the wireless chipset is an intel 4965AGN
    keep up the great work!
    Recognised but inoperative for packet injection - rendering it only useful as a normal client interface. No practical wlan auditing possible. iirc intel stated 'wontfix' and put it back to the community to resolve - there is apparently a patch someone wrote but time constraints have prevented me from testing. Hope an RC of BT3 is released with this added.

Thread <bah "only post links to other sites after 15 posts or more...> "Nvidia Quadro 140M" discusses the video issue - though it works for me.