Thread: injection problem with atheros card

Just burned his ISO

Default injection problem with atheros card

hi.. i have atheros wireless card AR5005 , and i have setup the BT2 with dual mode with windows xp..
    every things go well , monitor mode is ok, airodump-ng is ok but the problem is with the aireplay-ng....it give me always that the association is unsuccessful
    i try it with the same MAC adress of one of the stations but without successes
    i upgraded the madwifi driver to the last one..but still no result..
    the only problem right now with the BT2 is the aireplay-ng...
    so can some one help me ?? or can some one give me the alternative methodto speed up the injection with the airodump??

seems they screwed up latest madwifi revisions so they don't work with aireplay-ng anymore.

just use one of the older ones, fr example r3385 works fine for me.

also, the one in bt2 & bt3 works fine, i don't know why it doesnt work for you.

you have to install a specific madwifi driver version... search on this forum for ar5005 and i'll find it...
    sorry but i can't post any url yet

Just burned his ISO

hey everyone, i know this is the wrong place to post this kind of question but the forum will only allow me reply to posts.

is there anyway to get airodump-ng to pick up networks outside of the 1-11 channel range. i live the UK and I know here it's legal to use channel 12 and 13 too but how can i get airodump-ng (or any other software) to scan them.

thanks