Everything is working perfectly on my Toshiba satellite M60; right out of the box.
Thanks to everyone, you are all amazing and the performance of this distro is outstanding!
Special thanks to -=Xploitz=- for saving a noob millions hours of frustration.
Now that I know how my system is suppose to run, I can start understanding exactly what
is said on the forums. After I get BT3 installed on the hard drive I will donate without delay.

Since I reinstall my OS often, and it is my intention to saving all my data on a memory stick for save keeping.
Is that a nooby thing to say or what?

I have cracked my own open wep; using -=Xploitz=- preconfigured Back Track Beta, via the BT3 Beta torrent and the second -=Xploitz=- tutorial on Korek chopchop.
Now I can learn how to make my system stronger and retest it with BT3 Beta.... If I get good at it, I plan on starting a bussiness in my area as
there aren't any ISP's in Ontario that sell "UnLimited Internet" any more.. they sell us a package lets say 20 GigaBytes of Bandwidth and if
the Bandwidth is overdrawn we are charged an overwhelming fee. So it is going to be very important that I understand they to get into systems, and how
I can change things to keep them out of your system.

My system is dual booting Ubuntu 8.04, Windows XP Pro, and BT3 beta is currently loaded via DVD during a bootup.
Soon, i'll be installing BT3 on my 100 GB hard drive.

My System Hardware detected within KInfoCenter; using the default configuration of the -=Xploitz=- DVD

CD-Rom
DMA-Channels 4 cascade
PCI CardBus
Memory Total Physical = 1.97 GB only using 31% and 68% is Free memory
OpenGl version 1.4 (1.5 Mesa 6.5.2)
Host Bridge: Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/PM/GMS/910GML Express Processor to DRAM Controller (rev 03)
Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications, Inc. AR5212 / AR5213 Multiprotocol MAC / baseband Processor (rev 01), IRQ 17
Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139 / 8139C / 8139C+ (rev 10), IRQ 22

USB WUSB54GC, Linksys dongle see "attached" zip file to see master.gif which is a image that compares this USB vs Intel

Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO / Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection (rev 05), IRQ 23
VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV43 [GeFrce Go 6600] (rev a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]), IRQ 10
Processor: GenuineIntel Intel(R) M processor 1.86 GHz / 1862.145 cpu MHz Cache size 2048
Sound Driver: 3.8.1a-980706 (ALSA v1.0.14rc3 emulation code)
Storage Devices
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
/dev/hdc /mnt/hdc
/dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1 53.7 GB ntfs-3g WINDOWS
/dev/sda2 /mnt/sda2 9.2 GB ext3 Ubuntu 8.04 "\"
/dev/sda4 /mnt/sda4 28 GB ext3 Ubuntu 8.04 "\home"
/dev/sdb1 /mnt/sdb1 3.9 GB vfat Rally OCZ Memory stick,,, Fast
aufs / 1.2 GB aufs

After trip booting XP, Ubuntu, and Bt3 beta

/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
/dev/hdc /mnt/hdc
/dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1 53.7 GB ntfs-3g WINDOWS
/dev/sda2 /mnt/sda2 9.2 GB ext3 Ubuntu 8.04 "\"
/dev/sda3 /mnt/sda3 28 GB ext3 BT3 beta
/dev/sdb1 /mnt/sdb1 3.9 GB vfat Rally OCZ Memory stick,,, Fast
aufs / 1.2 GB aufs

USB Devices Work
Display 17 Inch
Dimensions 1440 x 900
Resolution 75 x 75 dpi
PCMCIA No PCMCIA controller detected

And yes I typed it all out by hand, you never know someone might find this useful ;-)

Grey