Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I give UP !!!!

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by hhmatt81 View Post
    Let me get this straight. Your telling me that if you have the wrong netmask you are still going to be able to get the other IP's being used that are also on a different subnet?
    yes !

i've tested it my self like this :
    1'st pc ip 1.2.3.4 netmask 255.255.255.0
    2'nd pc ip 1.2.3.10 netmask 255.255.255.0
    3'rd pc ip 4.4.4.4 netmask 255.0.0.0

the wireshark that is running on the third pc displayed the other two pcs Ips

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    I think you should read up on ARP.

Verging on spoon feeding
    hey , i didn't reach the transmitting packets level , ican't interact with anything , no arp poison,arp sniff and spoof !

Thank u all for yr time

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

I smell BS, hold on a minute while I check to make sure I didn't step in any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by raven4d View Post
    thank you all for your precious thoughts ,, am reconsidering some points

having a LIMITED information about some problem being discussed in some topic doesn't require u to post anything silly to prove "hey folks am still active in the forums yepe !"

if u've read carefully my thread u've noticed that i explained what i am doing !
    u r advised to visit
    h**p://google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=EAt&q=english+lessons&btnG=Search

pleasured to help u
    First off, have you read your grammar? English lessons? Really? If you had anymore intelligence than a jar of mayonaise you would have seen that I wasnt attacking you in the first posts, I was actually helping you. We told you to learn one step at a time, If you really knew your "friend" than he would turn the features off for you to learn them one at a time. Your story is one of a hundered just like it and what you are doing is obvious.Instead of being a jackass about it realize that you are wrong and learn to ask questions without making yourself look dumb...

Or end up an honorary memeber the idiots corner, I need comic relief.

Just burned his ISO

I may stick with attacking each security option alone for now .

Thank u all for yr cooperation

Quote Originally Posted by raven4d View Post
    if u've read carefully my thread u've noticed that i explained what i am doing !
    u r advised to visit
    h**p://google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=EAt&q=english+lessons&btnG=Search

pleasured to help u
    OMG you guys crack me up.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Thorin thanks for taking the time to notice that and point it out, the best laugh I have had all day.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123