Thread: Fast Track no sessions

Just burned his ISO

Default Fast Track no sessions

My friend gave me his ip and we are trying to see how fasttrack works and i type in his ip and it goes through everything but then says no sessions found...ive done this with several ip's and this happens everytime

Default Re: Fast Track no sessions

That would probably mean that the system contactable at that IP address is not vulnerable to any of the exploits that FastTrack is attempting to use. I think you could benefit from more knowledge about how exploits actually work, so Id suggest you take the free Metasploit Unleashed course (but donations to Hackers for Charity! are encouraged) or try out some of my exploit tutorials.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

Alright, i had another question, im newer to programming/backtrack etc, is there any chat that i can go to to talk to other people first hand instead of posting?

Quote Originally Posted by kicker7734 View Post
    Alright, i had another question, im newer to programming/backtrack etc, is there any chat that i can go to to talk to other people first hand instead of posting?
    There is an IRC channel. Details of the channel are in the Community section of this site.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.