Hey all,

I've been using BT3 since the release and i have almost no complains at all, it works great, except for a few annoying things:
1. When i use Compiz everything works good apart from the fact that my desktops are being duplicated by 4, ie. when i have chosen 2 desktops - it shows 8. When i'm checking KDesktop it shows only 2 desktops but in the taskbar it shows 8.

2. If i choose the Compiz-Fusion (NVIDIA) option, everything works fine but when i want to log off X window, on the shutdown menu i have only "End current session" option, and even though it is set on Session Manager to place "Restart computer" as default option. But if i choose the first option on the BT3 boot loader, just BT3+KDE then i have all the 3 options of logoff, restart and shutdown. any idea what's the cause?

3. In order to have windows titlebars in X windows i have to run a command:
nvidia-xconfig -d 24
so i've edited /etc/rc.d/rc.local and added this line but it won't do it, and so whenever i log into X after boot i have to run this command and then restart X. - it sucks.

4. Last thing that annoys me is that i have such a badass computer and i'm using a Sandisk Cruzer 8GB flash disk but still, BT3 looks better and boots better on laptops
I have an Intel core 2 Duo 2.4 ghz E6550 with 4 gb XEON ram and GeForce 8800GTX.

I'll be grateful if you'll provide me some answers,

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have persistent changes.

camelel