Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legal Hax0ring

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    How do you know that there will be no visits from "black suits"?
    If one does not truly now the websites owners then this in and of itself may present a problem. One must also remember that one could also be in violation of their ISP's TOS/AUP !
    Well it's not illegal. As long as you keep it to the site you won't have a problem.

I use to use hellboundhackers DOT org and hackthissite DOT org as I said there are lot's of sites like this. hellboundhackers DOT org/isthislegal.php There some info. If sites like this where illegal they would of been shut down, HBH has been around for years. They say they are there to teach internet security, witch it does. It is not illegal.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

false !

when we say illegal, it's not just against the law of your country , but against your provider policies ....

this a very "borderline" subject.

there's no general answer that you can apply to any situation, each case must be detailled to see if you are not doing something your isp considerer as illegal. remember you have signed and accepted all their policies , even the ones in so little letters.
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    false !

when we say illegal, it's not just against the law of your country , but against your provider policies ....

this a very "borderline" subject.

there's no general answer that you can apply to any situation, each case must be detailled to see if you are not doing something your isp considerer as illegal. remember you have signed and accepted all their policies , even the ones in so little letters.
    Absolutely !! Each individual must do their own research to determine if using/visitin/hacking or whatever is legal or not. I only provided the reader with a link to the site. I am not advocating or condoning what someone does. If you break your ISP's TOS then it is your fault and not anyone else's.
    There are always caveats to what people do when they are engaging in activities.
    As for this comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnap View Post
    If sites like this where illegal they would of been shut down,
    Again this is not entirely true. It would be hard to shut down a site that is hosted in a country where there are little to few laws regarding such activities. And again as shamanvirtuel pointed out there is not a single answer that can apply to every situation. Bottom line do your own research!
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12