Thread: intel 3945 inject only 1 packet !

Just burned his ISO

Default intel 3945 inject only 1 packet !

hi all
    i use bt3 with a intel 3945
    i have this problem with packet injetcion:
    (after setting it with last driver and last aircrack version) when i doing test (aireplay --test) only 1 (the first) packet is sent (1/30)... after no any packet go at destination... also if i repeat the test... no any packet sent... 0/0

same problem with fake authentication... first time work... after nothing...

i must shutdown the card and reload it to make it working... but again only first packet is sent...

same problem with aireplay-ng -2 or -3 .... only first packet is really sent and only 1 ivs ican register... aireplay seem that sent packet (i can see arp number that increase) but it not go to destination...

i think my card freeze after first packet injection...

who can help me?

p.s.: sorry for my english... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DOBERMANN View Post
    hi all
    i use bt3 with a intel 3945
    i have this problem with packet injetcion:
    (after setting it with last driver and last aircrack version) when i doing test (aireplay --test) only 1 (the first) packet is sent (1/30)... after no any packet go at destination... also if i repeat the test... no any packet sent... 0/0

same problem with fake authentication... first time work... after nothing...

i must shutdown the card and reload it to make it working... but again only first packet is sent...

same problem with aireplay-ng -2 or -3 .... only first packet is really sent and only 1 ivs ican register... aireplay seem that sent packet (i can see arp number that increase) but it not go to destination...

i think my card freeze after first packet injection...

who can help me?

p.s.: sorry for my english... :-)
    What exact commands are you using? Have you searched the forum for similar issues?

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

I think this card uses the broadcom chipset.

Broadcom = S.O.L.

Just burned his ISO

I am assuming your loading the right driver first, something like

modprobe -r iwl3945
    modprobe ipwraw

Just burned his ISO

yes, i have loaded ipwraw driver and also last aircrack version...

i'm using aireplay-ng wifi0 -9 to test
    and aireplay-ng -3 wifi0 bla bla bla to arp injection

p.s: i have already cracked my wep key with other card (rt73), i have only problem with intel 3945 card... (owhever in other post i want say you my strange experience with rt73)