Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New updates in XP SP3

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Hmmm, Did you guys just miss understand my first post? I don't need SP3 or need info on it, I was just point out some futures that I thought would stand out here, since they have to do with this site in away.

Sorry if i started a Mac Vs Windows debate, i should have said the reason i stopped using windows many years ago is that my pc crashed whilst i was working on my end of year college project. I thought it will be ok, ive been saving to floppy as well, so ive got a copy. I wasnt, when i crashed it took the floppy with it.

I know i could have done more, but ever since i got a mac, then put slackware on my pc ive not looked back.

Macs are still macs, i know its intel now but i dont think you could build an iMac from off the shelf bits, and now the new ones are out they have really dropped in price.
    If video games influenced behavior, we'd all be wandering round darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music...............

So does no one think that "Black Hole" Router Detection will be a problem for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Shnap View Post
    So does no one think that "Black Hole" Router Detection will be a problem for us?
    I don't see why it would be a problem. Why do you see it as a problem?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123