Thread: Trouble Updating Slapt-Get and Gslapt

Default Trouble Updating Slapt-Get and Gslapt

Been having problems updating gslapt and running slapt-get update. I went ahead and upgraded to slapt-get 0.9.12d. When I try to update gslapt I get an error that a GPG key did not pass verification. I used to know how to fix that in Debian but I forgot.

Here's what I get in slapt-get if that helps: (Had to add x's to urls because of restrictions being new to this forum)
    Code:
    bt ~ # slapt-get --update
    Retrieving package data [fxtp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving patch list [fxtp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving checksum list [fxtp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving checksum signature [fxtp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
    Verifying checksum signature [fxtp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-12.0/]...Not Verified
    Retrieving package data [hxttp://software.jaos.org/slackpacks/12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving patch list [hxttp://software.jaos.org/slackpacks/12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving checksum list [hxttp://software.jaos.org/slackpacks/12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving checksum signature [hxttp://software.jaos.org/slackpacks/12.0/]...Cached
    Verifying checksum signature [hxttp://software.jaos.org/slackpacks/12.0/]...Not Verified
    Retrieving package data [hxttp://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/slackware/addon/slacky/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving patch list [hxttp://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/slackware/addon/slacky/slackware-12.0/]...Done
    Retrieving checksum list [hxttp://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/slackware/addon/slacky/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
    Retrieving checksum signature [hxttp://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/slackware/addon/slacky/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
    Verifying checksum signature [hxttp://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/slackware/addon/slacky/slackware-12.0/]...Not Verified
    Retrieving package data [fxtp://mirrors.blueyonder.co.uk/sites/ftp.slackware.com/slackware-current/]...Cached
    Retrieving patch list [fxtp://mirrors.blueyonder.co.uk/sites/ftp.slackware.com/slackware-current/]...Cached
    Retrieving checksum list [fxtp://mirrors.blueyonder.co.uk/sites/ftp.slackware.com/slackware-current/]...Cached
    Retrieving checksum signature [fxtp://mirrors.blueyonder.co.uk/sites/ftp.slackware.com/slackware-current/]...Cached
    Verifying checksum signature [fxtp://mirrors.blueyonder.co.uk/sites/ftp.slackware.com/slackware-current/]...Not Verified
    Sources failed to download, correct sources and rerun --update

Quote Originally Posted by Israel213 View Post
    Been having problems updating gslapt and running slapt-get update. I went ahead and upgraded to slapt-get 0.9.12d. When I try to update gslapt I get an error that a GPG key did not pass verification. I used to know how to fix that in Debian but I forgot.
    Try the search function, this whole problem has already been hashed out more than once.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Ok, I found where I needed version 0.9.10e. I deleted version 0.9.12d and installed it. Slapt-get works perfect now, but gslapt no longer works at all. I thought I would fix this with slapt-get --install gslapt but it still doesn't work from neither the kde menu or by typing gslapt in the command line?

Developer

slapt-get --install --reinstall gslapt

Tried that.... Still nothing from the kde menu and this from the command line:
    Code:
    bt # gslapt
    gslapt: symbol lookup error: gslapt: undefined symbol: slapt_init_source_list

Found the solution at the bottom of the page here:

hxtxtxp://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?p=73508

(Remove x's from url)