I'm getting the same problem as well.
aireplay-ng -1 0 -a 00:18:F8:40:F3:B8 -h 00:15:AF:E6:3A:34 ra0
19:06:49 Waiting for beacon frame (BSSID: 00:18:F8:40:F3:B8)
19:06:49 Sending Authentication Request
19:07:19 Sending Authentication Request
Attack was unsuccessful. Possible reasons:
* Perhaps MAC address filtering is enabled.
* Check that the BSSID (-a option) is correct.
* Try to change the number of packets (-o option).
* The driver/card doesn't support injection.
* This attack sometimes fails against some APs.
* The card is not on the same channel as the AP.
* You're too far from the AP. Get closer, or lower
the transmit rate.
lo no wireless extensions.
eth1 no wireless extensions.
ra0 RT2860 Wireless ESSID:"" Nickname:"RT2860STA"
Mode:Managed Frequency=2.412 GHz Access Point: 00:18:F8:40:F3:B8
Bit Rate=54 Mb/s
RTS thr:off Fragment thr:off
Link Quality=100/100 Signal level:-42 dBm Noise level:-81 dBm
Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0
Tx excessive retries:0 Invalid misc:0 Missed beacon:0
It could be that my driver/card doesn't support injection, but I don't know that for sure.
aireplay-ng -9 -a 00:18:F8:40:F3:B8 ra0
19:57:28 Waiting for beacon frame (BSSID: 00:18:F8:40:F3:B8)
19:57:29 Trying broadcast probe requests...
19:57:30 No Answer...
19:57:30 Found 1 AP
19:57:30 Trying directed probe requests...
19:57:30 00:18:F8:40:F3:B8 - channel: 1 - ''
19:57:37 0/30: 0%
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.