Thread: Help - Cant automate ARP

Just burned his ISO

Default Help - Cant automate ARP

Hi Everyone,

here's my problem, im a right noob. i've got bt3 as bootable disk. I am able to capture packets with both wireshark and airodump-ng, but am getting extremely low packets and low IV's.

I'm looking for a way to increase the packets and get more IV's if possible. I'm getting around 120000 packets and 67 iv's, this takes around 5 hours! The using aircrack, i get error saying try again with 5k i'vs.

I've read some stuff on arp and have tried kismet, but i get a fatal error on load stating i need to define sources in kismet.conf, but in 'etc' folder its not there.

Is there another tool i could use to create more packets and how?

Any help is much appretiated.

thanks

noob

Followed any tutorials?

I refer esp to:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by netnoob View Post
    Hi Everyone,

here's my problem, im a right noob. i've got bt3 as bootable disk. I am able to capture packets with both wireshark and airodump-ng, but am getting extremely low packets and low IV's.

I'm looking for a way to increase the packets and get more IV's if possible. I'm getting around 120000 packets and 67 iv's, this takes around 5 hours! The using aircrack, i get error saying try again with 5k i'vs.

I've read some stuff on arp and have tried kismet, but i get a fatal error on load stating i need to define sources in kismet.conf, but in 'etc' folder its not there.

thanks

noob
    Get closer to your AP. That should help.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Quote Originally Posted by netnoob View Post
    Hi Everyone,

thanks

noob
    What commands are you typing to get these packets & IV's?

Without this information, nobody can assist or help you