Thread: Support for View Sonic Q19wb-2 monitor

Just burned his ISO

Default Support for View Sonic Q19wb-2 monitor

I realize this post belongs in the non-working hardware area but i just registered...

okay so Ive got BT3 on my usb stick and it works perfectly fine (and great) on my laptop, but for some reason I tried using it on my desktop and appears to boot fine but when it gets to the desktop it (forgive my description im horrible with words) turns scratchy and I'm unable to make anything out - if not for the face ive used backtrack before I wouldnt understand what any of it looks like - I believe it is simply a driver problem but I'm not entirely sure ebcause when BT3 starts it seems to be fine until it hits the desktop

I searched around a little and didnt see anything... please point out my idiocy if I missed it (or if im completely off track and should be looking at something else besides drivers for the monitor)

thanks

I don't know what you meant by `scratchy'. The best thing is to probably get the updated display drivers for whatever you are using and see if that works.

Just burned his ISO

I thought I replied but I guess it didnt come up...

everything is blurred and 'stringy' there are 500 pointers on the screen for the mouse - when I right click 500 dropdowns open up and you can see that there appears to be text but it is so blurry there is no way anyone could read it.

it is very possible I dont have updated drivers - can you tell me where I need to look to learn how to update my drivers and install them?