Thread: WUSB54GC Driver Help!

Just burned his ISO

Default WUSB54GC Driver Help!

Alright I get all the way down the the bt#~Module make and it gives me this error.

make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.21.5/build: No such file or directory. Stop. rt73.ko failed to build! make: *** [module] Error 1

The file extracted just fine but it doesnt work everytime i try how do i get this to work. Would like to get this to work so i can start cracking WEPs

Just burned his ISO

Question WUSB54GC Help With Driver Install

Ok ive got the WUSB54GC and i downloaded the file into root like the Wiki says. I follow the code from the forums on here and then when i get to the cd module then the make code line it gives me an error saying the directory does not exist. Can anyone help. Maybe i missed a line of code or what? Really dont wanna buy a new network card. Thanks

Developer

Threads merged.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Yo dudez! Crackin' da weps si da fo'shizzle.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by cdawg2tha11 View Post
    Ok ive got the WUSB54GC and i downloaded the file into root like the Wiki says. I follow the code from the forums on here and then when i get to the cd module then the make code line it gives me an error saying the directory does not exist. Can anyone help. Maybe i missed a line of code or what? Really dont wanna buy a new network card. Thanks
    I don't know why you people start with backtrack3 to learn the basics.there are a lot of other distros available for learning such basics.all you people want to capture the keys in surroundings area and then to crack it using bt3 tools.you are getting this error because after extracting the directory would be

cd rt73-k2wrlz-3.0.2
    cd module
    make && make install

Just burned his ISO

I think the code should be
    Code:
    cd rt73-k2wrlz-3.0.2/Module
    make && make install
    Note the uppercase M!!