Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BackTrack 4 Artwork Contest

Default BackTrack 4 Artwork Contest

Hello to everyone!

The time has come...and BT4 is at the stage where we need to take care of the graphics. For this reason we would like to announce a "BackTrack 4 Artwork Contest".

We need:
    * Wallpaper
    * KDE Splash screen
    * Framebuffer image
    * Various Icons
    * Website Design
    * Vbulletin Forum Design

The basic rule is that the dragon stays. Other than that, we are looking for a clean professional interface.

The winner of the contest will have his artwork published and viewed by millions of people - and will have the uttmost satisfaction in knowing they have contributed to BT4

Please post links to your artwork in this thread - make sure the links will last for more than 1 month.

A winner will be announced on the 31th of December, 2008.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD CLEAN OF COMMENTS - JUST SUBMISSIONS PLEASE.

Good luck to you all,

The Remote Exploit Gang

Default Bt4

I know I am new, but I wanted to share my Wallpaper for BT4. Still an early draft, but would like opinions on what people think, what they would like to see, change, etc

MOD EDIT: Fixed link

MUTS EDIT : digip, i like this design idea - definately something we can work on...ide like to see more ideas, if you have the time.

Default bt4

Hello there,

I also thought it was time for me to contribute something for the BackTrack
    community as well. I will make more when i have time, some simple ones as well.

Links:
    http://intern0t.net/backtrack/backtrack4_1.png

~ MaXe
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Default BT4 Contributions

2 More wallpapers for BT4 (or anyone who just wants them now):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
    DigiP

Quote Originally Posted by mummysboy View Post
    i love the impact of digip's first one

But i feel that the text looked weak - if he used his first post's text and the imagary from the one previously mentioned it could be a winner in my eyes - Kudos on your efforts bud
    Thank you mummysboy. I will resubmit that one with the other text as well. Not a problem at all, and I like feedback. Good or bad, it helps me improve upon the work at hand. Any and all ideas are welcome.

www.twistedpairrecords.com\digip\bt4d.jpg <-- if a mod could please, move this image to the contest thread for me. Thanks..

Ok. Now that I can reply to this thread I will not have to rely on the mods to post images for me. Thank you for doing so...

Not really digging the double tail, but thought I'd do one.

I like this one better, but still needs something. If anyone has the original BT dragon file, please send it to me so I can maybe modify it a bit like the head on these ones.

Thinner, but still needs tweaking.

Default 4

Simply, 4

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast