Thread: Help with Kismet in Auditor

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation Help with Kismet in Auditor

Greetings,

I'm a Linux virgin .... read up alot about it before it tried BT3,but was not getting any return msgs from cmd....Now i'm using Auditor & trying to run Kismet-card detected etc but keep getting prompt;
    "No specific sources given to be enabled, pls conf at least 1 packet source. Kismet will not function if no pkt source define in kismet.config...."
    Tried playing around in the cmd but Any help?!? Trying to learn as much as possible about Linux.

Developer

Auditor is no longer supported and hasn't been for a few years. Please try BT3 with a supported card.

Just burned his ISO

kool....thanks.

I have BT3 & compatible ath card but dont get responses from any commands i enter...even a simple iwconfig so i cant proceed in the dark. Am i neglecting something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoff View Post
    kool....thanks.

I have BT3 & compatible ath card but dont get responses from any commands i enter...even a simple iwconfig so i cant proceed in the dark. Am i neglecting something?
    Don't know, we're in the same dark. I'm trying to read your mind, but all I get is nothing.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up

well i got Kismet to run in Auditor by configuring wifi packet sourse so i'm good now.

Peace