Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SpoonWep 2

Question SpoonWep 2

I just got a look at SpoonWep 2 from a video, and its completely different from the spoonwep version 1 Ive been testing from BT3 final !! Where do I download this newer version of SpoonWep 2 at? And what procedure do I take to use it, after BT3 is booted up?? Would love to test it out!! Yes I know using SpoonWep is a bit slower but still like it as a alternate method in case I get confused with all the script involved with the other methods. Thanx for all responces.

When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean. -- Lin-Chi
    - - - - - - - -
    I slept once, it was a Tuesday.

PYNSTROM, thankyou for the link, All I gotta do now is figue out how to open it up and attach it to some??????? And test it out on {MY OWN GEAR}! To see how weak we are.
    Appreciate ya, OH and BTW Like the warning with a reverse meaning, had to think about it for a second. LMFAO!

Good friend of the forums

It works fine for me from BT3 FINAL USB even uses replay attack etc

lame script I use:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=12767

Woistfred, I swear your Telepathic!! I tried blindly last night to operate it without success, I was able to decompress it into its own folder, but didnt get any father than Wondering what Im overlooking???? And I reluctantly decided I need to ask for some help from the Forum here, as its well known to read, try it and or do anything first! B4 asking others to spoonfeed ya {those that R lazy}. Anyway, appreciate Ya for the responce and answers to what U knew I NEEDED! I love a forward thinking person!! Anyway It gives me new destructions to adhere to, So as to try SpoonWep2. Many thanks.

Thanks OperatOr, I put that suggestion in my Bag as well Appreciate Ya!

Just burned his ISO

Seems The Above Link Is Unavailable Could Someone Please Up Another Copy pls

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sircolin View Post

Thanks
    It will show back up in a few weeks.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by sircolin View Post
    The link appears to be working again. I just downloaded the file.

Just burned his ISO

I've been trying to download this from this website for a week and found it in another location that was nearly imposible to find. Here is a rapidshare link for when the google page has bandwidth execeeded:

r a p i d s h a r e . c o m /files/163858415/spoonwep2.lzm

This is my first and could be my last post,

Enjoy ;-)

Ari

Good friend of the forums

Cool dont work

* I have RTL8187 and Atheros and I still cant pick a wifi card :P lolz
    * running the LZM from this post also if you wget google code urls it just sits there ... I think it has agent tag checking ...
    * I also tried the other one airoscript.sh
    * my script works for my RTL8187 card can't say for the rest of you :P good luck getting mine to run :P

anyway I guess all the cards are diff .. maybe a script that just works for rtl and ath cards would be good ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast