rapidshare.com/files/4470757/acdc_s_dictionary.rar
    Perhaps it was listed already.
    70MB zipped

Quote Originally Posted by agniusm View Post
    Found this wordlist on web. Here's the link:
    rapidshare.com/files/4470757/acdc_s_dictionary.rar
    Perhaps it was listed already.
    70MB zipped

Thanks champ ill take a look, already got to xploits word lists with a dict creator and other little tools.
    I feel sorry for them - those who take authority as the truth and not truth as the authority -- Zeitgeist

Just burned his ISO

Hi. got this downloaded extracted to something like 26gb than splitted to 3.7gb cause of the fat32 on my ext hdd but it seams that aircrack cant read these large files. Same with -=Xploitz=- master password collection. Have joined all files into one big txt and no luck with that. aircrack reports that the dictionary or folder is empty. Dont know, perhaps my eeepc is not capable. Will try again. Does any one knows how to split large files,(33gb) into say 500mb using linux.
    Thanx

Hi. got this downloaded extracted to something like 26gb than splitted to 3.7gb cause of the fat32 on my ext hdd but it seams that aircrack cant read these large files. Same with -=Xploitz=- master password collection. Have joined all files into one big txt and no luck with that. aircrack reports that the dictionary or folder is empty. Dont know, perhaps my eeepc is not capable. Will try again. Does any one knows how to split large files,(33gb) into say 500mb using linux.
    Thanx
    In my mind, aircrack only works with files < 2 gb.

Provided that you are using Backtrack, simply look at the man page of the command "split" and you will get what you want.
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

Just burned his ISO

Thanx terminal86
    Will try to do so. Does any one knows exact size of a dictionary that aircrack-ng can handle? i think i tried to use gb file which did'n work

Good friend of the forums

Thanx terminal86
    Will try to do so. Does any one knows exact size of a dictionary that aircrack-ng can handle? i think i tried to use gb file which did'n work
    My rule of thumb is the dictionary filesize should be smaller than the amount of RAM in the PC. If you 2GB of RAM then 1.5GB filesize. Password crackers and editors work alot better when the whole file can be stored in RAM.

I have tried a 3GB dictionary with aircrack and it did NOT work. I am pretty sure the limit is 2GB, but I could be wrong.
    I like the bleeding edge, but I don't like blood loss

From memory it is 2Gb maximum size, a simple bash command can split your files into manageable lumps but i'm afraid i can't remember it right now and i've not got my backtrack lappy with me....

Xploitz is your man here, i bet you 10 bucks he knows it off by heart!

Or try the programming forum, thats where all the bash masters are!

TT
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Talkie Toaster View Post
    From memory it is 2Gb maximum size, a simple bash command can split your files into manageable lumps but i'm afraid i can't remember it right now and i've not got my backtrack lappy with me....
    You can easily split the wordlist either by size or number of words using the split command, as terminal86 states. Here are two example of the command, the first one will split it into 2000Mb parts with the prefix wordlist_part and the second will split it at every 10 000 lines:
    Code:
    split --bytes=2000m wordlist.txt wordlist_part
    Code:
    split -l 100000 wordlist.txt
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Thanks for valuable information
    How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever. David Norris

Just burned his ISO

Thanks everyone for your input. Will try this.