Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black hat forum/domain name or completley new idea

Just burned his ISO

Default black hat forum/domain name or completley new idea

hey, I'm about to buy hosting and my idea was to either create a torrent site, which would end up causing some legal trouble or a black hat forum. The decision isn't final but I can't seem to think of any other ideas xD I was wondering if anyone had a good name for a site or if they have an idea, PM me and I might share the profits made from ads..etc. if I choose to use your idea. Alrighty, if you wish to contact me my hotmail is (I'm on the messenger not the e-mail) or use my daily checked e-mail at

Good posts can give you VIP access if your interested in joining or helping the site grow

Quote Originally Posted by O!NK! View Post
    hey, I'm about to buy hosting and my idea was to either create a torrent site, which would end up causing some legal trouble or a black hat forum. The decision isn't final but I can't seem to think of any other ideas xD I was wondering if anyone had a good name for a site or if they have an idea, PM me and I might share the profits made from ads..etc. if I choose to use your idea. Alrighty, if you wish to contact me my hotmail is (I'm on the messenger not the e-mail) or use my daily checked e-mail at
    Good posts can give you VIP access if your interested in joining or helping the site grow
    HORRIBLE place to post something like this. I wave as this will most likely be the last we see of you.... Gratz

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

Why is that?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Why is that?
    Uh, because generally the people here don't want to be associated with Black Hat operations.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

My bad then. guess I'll be switching to Whate hat.

>>hey, I'm about to buy hosting and my idea was to either create a torrent site

Aren't there enough of those already?

>>which would end up causing some legal trouble

Hope you have money for lawyers - they all get sued eventually.

>>or a black hat forum.

Am I in the right forum? Is this a "black hat" forum? My hat says "Southpark - Comedy Central" It's green. Would I be invited - or would I need to buy a different hat?

>>I can't seem to think of any other ideas

No comment

>>I was wondering if anyone had a good name for a site or if they have an idea

hxxp://forum.remote-exploit.org

I think that one is already taken by PROFESSIONALS!

>>Good posts can give you VIP access if your interested in joining or helping the site grow

I would rather stay in this forum and not have VIP access and learn something useful - instead of needing to buy a different hat

Timmay

My bad then. guess I'll be switching to Whate hat.
    Good thing if you're stickin' around here. I don't mind Black Hat functions all that much, as long as they follow certain guidelines. This is inherently difficult as a Black Hat, however, so best keep that out of RE and stick to playing nice

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Am I in the right forum? Is this a "black hat" forum? My hat says "Southpark - Comedy Central" It's green. Would I be invited - or would I need to buy a different hat?
    I guess I'd be allowed, my hat is black, so is my buggy and my suspenders.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    Aren't there enough of those already?

/quote]which would end up causing some legal trouble/quote]

Hope you have money for lawyers - they all get sued eventually.

/quote]or a black hat forum./quote]

blah blah blah.
    Way to "use" quotes....

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Way to "use" quotes....
    I was having issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast