Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey guys i want to use exploits

Default hey guys i want to use exploits

hello guys i 've just got BT3 and i saw pentest, i need some one to give me a live demo please. thnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kmitnick View Post
    hello guys i 've just got BT3 and i saw pentest, i need some one to give me a live demo please. thnx in advance
    Please use the search button and have a look in the HowTo Section.
    But what's more important ... keep your minds legal!
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

With a name like k(evin)mitnick and a question like that, you aren't getting squat from us. Read a damn book, flex your Google'Fu, read another twelve books, practice something simple, work your way up......then......rinse and repeat. This isn't a scriptie forum, this is for professionals and those working up to that title.

If after all is said and done you can show us you tried to help yourself, we'd be more than happy to help you out....

EDIT: Just saw that 3 months ago you posted basically the same question. Lying isn't a good start to gaining our help, and it's evident you aren't willing to help yourself so consider this thread useless, as you aren't likely going to get anything resembling the spoon-feed you seek.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Well, performing a pentest is not a steady procedure. It depends on the target and the kind of pentest. Above all it needs a lot of practice and in-depth knowledge, as ShadowKill outlined before.

No offense kmitnick, but lots of noobs come in and think downloading and burning the bt3 iso makes them a pentester. I'm sure it was quite an accomplishment for those skiddies to pass "Business Computing Skills" - it must have been very demanding having to learn how to use Microsoft Office, right up there with other lofty challenges like learning how to zip their fly without getting their dick caught.
    <Sorry I was too tempted to say this>

Btw there are a lot of video tutorials and demos out there on the net.
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

then gimme a link of the EBOOKS if there is some , i don't know anythin and i am tired lookin

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

then gimme a link of the EBOOKS if there is some , i don't know anythin and i am tired lookin
    How about you first learn to write an intelligible sentence first. Then move onto more difficult things like tying your own shoes.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Then move onto more difficult things like tying your own shoes.
    buwhhahahaha!

fe3lan inak a5o sharmo6a

fe3lan inak a5o sharmo6a
    Will somebody sent this prick to the corner already....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Default Lol

this guy lol ""and i saw pentest". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you know why they make people learn advanced algebra even though its pretty useless simply because if your acceptable to learning that it proves your ready to learn stuff when you come to a forum with that kind of sentance my advice to you would be to delete the iso file you dowloaded and never look bac
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast