Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey kiloraw!

Default Hey kiloraw!

Your PMs are set to NOT receive messages. I'd answer your PM to me, but you're making it difficult.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Your PMs are set to NOT receive messages. I'd answer your PM to me, but you're making it difficult.
    Funny, got my answer to his PM across just fine three days ago. I guess he must have regarded it as spam and blocked any further attempts.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Funny, got my answer to his PM across just fine three days ago. I guess he must have regarded it as spam and blocked any further attempts.
    Maybe not. Your response was the direct reason he contacted me. He both stated that in his PM to me, and had his original PM and your response quoted.

I was a bit surprised when my answer bounced back.
    Thorn

Kiloraw, I'm not ignoring you, I just can't send a reply. This is what the board says:

kiloraw has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kiloraw from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Kiloraw, I'm not ignoring you, I just can't send a reply. This is what the board says:

kiloraw has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kiloraw from the recipient list and send the message again.
    That is weird to say the very least. I got another PM from him as well and my answer seemed to get across to him just fine just minutes ago.

Anyhow I referred him to this thread so he should be aware of the reason by now.

EDIT: According to his profile he does not seem to have blocked personal messages either.

Thorn, let me know how this pans out.
    I'll take a look if the problem persists

Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    Thorn, let me know how this pans out.
    I'll take a look if the problem persists
    Thanks. I'm somewhat at a loss as to why he can't get PMs from me, but gets them from =Tron=. This hasn't been an issue with anyone else that I've sent or received PMs from.
    Thorn

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

It's really frustrating when you write out a nice long reply to someone just to get this in return.

If they have their receive PM's turned off, they shouldn't be allowed to send any either.

A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Well if you are feeling in a good mood and don't want the reply you wrote to go unused you could always contact him using his email address, which can be obtained by downloading his vCard.

scratching my head trying to figure out why everyone is so eager to contact kiloraw.. he had sent me a pm a while back..

Code:
    Hey,
    Hey you punk bitch...that said I had a low IQ....can you help me with some thing.
    Sweet guy
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast