Sounds very exciting brother! Can't wait to try out SQLPwnage, that's going to be a massive tool on any tester's toolbelt.Some awesome stuff released since 3.1, heres an update (btw we presented on some new additions at Defcon)
* Some major updates, two of the guys here from SecureState "Leroy" and "Sasquatch" and myself wrote
some pretty awesome stuff and added a new tool called SQLPwnage. It's pretty amazing, auto crawl an
entire site or subnet, identify SQL Injection, both error based and blind based, and drop a payload.
Even better, we bypass the debug 64kb limit by dropping a tiny payload that is essentially just a straight
hex to raw binary converter that allows us to bypass the filesize limit we ran into before. So now theres
multiple payloads i.e. Metasploit reverse tcp VNC Injection, Meterpreter, our own newly customized Reverse
TCP Payload which has a custom packer by Whipsmack of SecureState and doesn't get picked up by AV yet, all
through SQL Injection. It has been added to all menus, including the web GUI. This is the tool we are demoing
at Defcon and not releasing until after. So if your reading this, its in the future!
* Just note that SQLPwnage is SUPER buggy, we have spent a long time developing this but it still may have
massive bugs. Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues you might have.
* Fixed keyboard interrupt errors when crawling in SQLPwnage
* Fixed major bug when converting using debug
* Rewrote how the web front-end handles menus and displays it
dynamically now so I don't have to manually go through each web
page and change the menus when I add a new tool.
* Converted menu mode autopwn to use ftsrc centralized source code
* Converted SQL Injector Binary Payload Menu Mode to centralized source code
* Converted SQL FTP Payload Menu Mode to centralized source code
* Converted SQL Manual Setup Menu Mode to centralized source code
* Converted SQL Injector Binary Payload POST Menu Mode to centralized source code
* Converted Metasploit Mass Client Attack Menu Mode to centralized source code
* Converted BinaryPayloadGen Menu Mode to centralized source code
* Set Socket Connect timeouts when trying to get interface IP address to 2 seconds
instead of default 15 seconds.
* Set H2B 64KB Bypass and Payload Delivery through SQLInjector to split chunks every
100 chars to fix GET methods when attacking form parameters.
* Added a breakpoint after exploitation for cleanup in SQLPwnage
* Rewrote changelog in web gui to dynamically pull changes from changelog.txt in README
instead of having to enter in two spots.
* Update script extracts tarball into a fasttrack folder instead of extracting all
files inside the same folder.
* Fixed a small error message in SQLPwnage when files were not there
* Fixed version info in setup.py for pymills 3.4, thanks jgor!