Thread: Bt3 & ipw2200

Just burned his ISO

Default Bt3 & ipw2200

Hi

I tried injection with BT3 and ipw 2200 but aireplay-ng tell me that rtap0 configured on channel 0 instead the AP is on channel 11 (for ex.)

The system I was using was working perfectly with BT2 but I find theis problem with BT3.

There is any system to set the matter ?

Thanks

Just burned his ISO

make sure you dont have kismet open or another prog that is channel hopping when you run aireplay.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bartoli View Post
    Hi

I tried injection with BT3 and ipw 2200 but aireplay-ng tell me that rtap0 configured on channel 0 instead the AP is on channel 11 (for ex.)

The system I was using was working perfectly with BT2 but I find theis problem with BT3.

Thanks
    The interface name should be eth1 as I think.discovery and injection both works fine on intel2200.what all commands you are using.first use airodump-ng to put card into right channel(locking card on channel)then use aireplay-ng to injection.

Quote Originally Posted by secure_it View Post
    The interface name should be eth1 as I think.discovery and injection both works fine on intel2200.what all commands you are using.first use airodump-ng to put card into right channel(locking card on channel)then use aireplay-ng to injection.
    That's not working, I have exactly the same problem and I've gone much further with researching it, unfortunately without any success. This question was so many times on this forum and still not resolved. So I've just ordered myself Alfa AWUS036H and gonna forget about the crappy ipw2200. Maybe it's good to learn your first attack, but further more it's just a waste of time.

Just burned his ISO

I have only airodump-ng opened to capture,I tried also to change channel with airodump-ng but no way.
    The same procedure was working fine with BT2.

Just burned his ISO

Hi

I found another think that perhaps can help.
    When I capture with:
    airodump-ng --channel # --bssid AP -w test rtap0
    all is ok
    when I inject with:
    aireplay-ng --arpreplay -b AP -h client -i rtap0 eth1
    it start to make injection but on the window of airodump it appear on the right cornet that rtap0 have fixed channel 0
    At this point injection stop as the AP have channel ex. 11 and rtap0 is on channel 0

Regards

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by bartoli View Post
    Hi

Thanks
    I had the same problem as you, the fix is at:
    ...aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=ipw2200#rtap0_is_on_channel_0_but_the_ ap_uses_channel_x_message