Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Reverse IP DNS Lookup?

  1. #1
    Member Mr-Protocol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    142

    Default Reverse IP DNS Lookup?

    I find it kinda of hard to figure out what all the programs do included with backtrack 3, especially when the programs don't have any print to screen to say what the program does. I was wondering if there was a tool to find all the websites hosted on a single IP address. Pretty much like this website: http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/we...on-web-server/

    If anyone knows of a tool in backtrack 3, or a linux command that does this. Please let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Good friend of the forums
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    425

    Default

    I think nslookup might do it.
    >nslookup (to start interactively)
    >server 10.1.1.1
    >ls -a -d
    Zone transfer, but most disable it. "Dig"s the new version.
    Hope it helps

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Protocol View Post
    especially when the programs don't have any print to screen to say what the program does
    http://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php/Tools



    edit - there is a website that does it. I have used it before but for life of me cant remember it, if I do will post linky
    wtf?

  4. #4
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Protocol View Post
    I was wondering if there was a tool to find all the websites hosted on a single IP address. Pretty much like this website: http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/we...on-web-server/

    If anyone knows of a tool in backtrack 3, or a linux command that does this. Please let me know.

    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy90 View Post

    edit - there is a website that does it. I have used it before but for life of me cant remember it, if I do will post linky
    Obviously someone hasn't had their coffee this morning
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Ooops, sorry guys :s
    wtf?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •