Thread: problems using backtrack 3

Just burned his ISO

Default problems using backtrack 3

for some reason when i start to type in the commands i loose my wireless signals. when this happens and i continue the commands i dont receive any power, but i am still receiving packets? if anyone can help me that would be great. i hope i am posting this in the right area i just got in the forum today. thanks. anthony

you need to be more clear in your posts dude

try telling people what commands you mean?

Just burned his ISO

after i turn monitor mode on all of my wireless connections are gone. when i type in airodump-ng eth1 and all the connections pop up i receive no power from any connections, but is still get some packets for the connections. does anyone know why this is? if so how do i fix this and how do i get pwr.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tonytouch0099 View Post
    after i turn monitor mode on all of my wireless connections are gone. when i type in airodump-ng eth1 and all the connections pop up i receive no power from any connections, but is still get some packets for the connections. does anyone know why this is? if so how do i fix this and how do i get pwr.
    What exactly are you doing.putting one card in both managed and monitor mode? Is this you want then its not possible dude.it can work either in monitor or managed mode.