Thread: When no client connected!

Just burned his ISO

Default When no client connected!

Hi all, I just started testing with BT3 and everything work fine. I'm testing different thing with my wireless network @ home. The only issue I have if when there is no data being transmitted because no one is connected on the AP what can I do so it goes faster?!?

I followed the video by -=Xploitz=- : Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"....

but still no go when no one is connected to the AP.

thx in advance,

r0ot5

What kind of router is it?

Quote Originally Posted by r0ot5 View Post
    I followed the video by -=Xploitz=- : Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"....

thx in advance,

r0ot5
    You are most likely missing a step or simply using the wrong commands, as this tutorial should work fine. Have you tried out SpoonWEP yet, it is basically a GUI for the aircrack-ng suite and will make cracking WEP without any previous knowledge a breeze.

If you on the other hand want to learn how to do this manually, and I personally encourage this method as you will gain much more knowledge about the actual process, feel free to post the steps you take along with all appropriate information and we will gladly take a look at them.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

here the steps I follow:

1. airmon-ng stop ath0
    2. ifconfig wifi0 down
    3. airmon-ng start wifi0

4. airodump-ng ath0 (to find wireless i want)
    5. airodump-ng -c "channel of wireless" -w "name I want" --bssid "wireless mac" ath0
    6. aireplay-ng -1 0 -a "wireless mac" -h "my mac" ath0
    7. aireplay-ng -3 -b "wireless mac" -h "my mac" ath0

8. aircrack-ng -n 128 --bssid "wireless mac" filename-01.cap

now sometime when I'm at step #6 I get error saying: Sending Authentication Request (Open System) [ACK] and nothing else happen it doesnt says it was successfull.

also sometime at step #7 I dont receive any ARP requests and no ACKs so when I try to use aircrack-ng it doesnt do anything....

what can cause that and what can I do to generate ARPs & ACKs request?

thx all for you help,

r0ot5

Hi all, I just started testing with BT3 and everything work fine. I'm testing different thing with my wireless network @ home. The only issue I have if when there is no data being transmitted because no one is connected on the AP what can I do so it goes faster?!?

thx in advance,

r0ot5
    Indeed, that method only works when clients are connected to the network. Notice that when the client goes online or does anything in the network, aireplay-ng will start catching ARP Packets like crazy. Now, if there are no clients you must do a chop/chop attack with aireplay-ng and then use packetforge-ng... Do a search that I think Xploitz has a tutorial on it!

Just burned his ISO

thx for the info, I will follow the video and try the chop/chop attack.

will get back to you if I have any issue!!!!

you are probably not penetrating your own router dude.sending request (open system)comes when the router is far from Wireless NIC.use this command to Inject the packets.

iwconfig rausb0/wifi0/eth0/wlan0/ath0 mode monitor rate 1M

choose in between rausb0 or wifi0 or eth0 or ath0.depend on ure Wireless NIC.this will make possible to injection.
    always remember that if AP is near then inject packet with speed of 54M(A/G Network) and if its far enough then inject with lower speed like 1-10M.and yes Xploitz tutorials are working 100% cause he tested it and launched them in video format.No clients mean you are connecting with a AP with no client connect to it and then trying to fakeauth with it and then performing ARP-Replay attack.once you will use it to penetrate your router you will see data in Airodump windows goes high like anything.countermeasure it
    Disabling broadcast of SSID.
    MAC Filtering
    WPA2 along with Digital Certificate
    WIDZ/WIDS
    small pool of DHCP whatever needed.
    disable wireless on router if you are not going to use it.

Just burned his ISO

r0ot5
    if you followed the no client wep cracking tutorial then it should have worked. if you have difficulty with steps from videos then try writing them down or create a document outlining the steps. i had to start out that way and whenever i learn something new i have to write out some kind of notes or something

Just burned his ISO

everything when perfectly, I did write down all the steps and it's all fine now.

today I just received also my ALFA usb adapter I will try with that to see if I get better signal because with my build-in wireless i'm limited.

thx all for your help

alboking_uk

i no this is old now but i have same problem cant get no data at all can someone help plz