Thread: airoscript

Default airoscript

I know that now with EZ pwn there is automated wep cracking but outa curiosity does airoscript no longer work or is that just me?

Quote Originally Posted by slowz3r View Post
    I know that now with EZ pwn there is automated wep cracking but outa curiosity does airoscript no longer work or is that just me?
    Don't use airoscript.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

airoscript works fine, but you should really learn to use the other utilities to acheive a crack if you haven't already. Otherwise SpoonWEP is a VAST improvement over that script....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

if your lazy and want something automated just use wesside-ng its quick and easy
    Think outside the box

Just burned his ISO

Always nice to try new things but for myself BT is new and I was just getting to understand the process involved & would like to master one lot of scripts and programs, along with understanding the process involved before moving to a new program. So is airoscript included in the BT3 Final & if not how do I add it? Good with MS but still learning Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogermage View Post
    Always nice to try new things but for myself BT is new and I was just getting to understand the process involved & would like to master one lot of scripts and programs, along with understanding the process involved before moving to a new program. So is airoscript included in the BT3 Final & if not how do I add it? Good with MS but still learning Linux.
    If you want to actually learn the process and understand the fundamental method of cracking WEP just skip all automated scripts and use the aircrack-ng suite instead.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

I agree that there are better ways to crack WEP with the introduction of the new tools in BT3. I did add airoscript to my BT3 as I was familiar with it and it allowed me to channel hop without setting config files or typing anything other then airoscript.sh. This is how I got airoscript working on my system. Download the script.
    Code:
    bt~# wget hxxp://trac.aircrack-ng.org/browser/branch/airoscript/airoscript.sh?format=raw

bt~# chmod +x airoscript.sh
    And now you can either initiate from here by this command.
    Code:
    bt~# ./airoscript.sh
    Or you can do like I did and move my local bin directory.
    Code:
    bt~# mv airoscript.sh /usr/local/bin
    And from here you can initiate it from any directory with this command.
    Code:
    bt~# airoscript.sh