Thread: BT3 Final can't run

Just burned his ISO

Default BT3 Final can't run

Hello, i'm roan. 3 days ago i got new laptop acer aspire 4520 amd 64 x2, ram 2gb, hdd 160gb, and than i download bt3 final and try to live boot, but my screen become black, and than can not display anything (can't load bt3). but, when i press once power button, it appear and i have to turn off my lappy manually.

May i know what the problem it is? sorry, i'm still learning (novice)
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by 7linux View Post
    Hello, i'm roan. 3 days ago i got new laptop acer aspire 4520 amd 64 x2, ram 2gb, hdd 160gb, and than i download bt3 final and try to live boot, but my screen become black, and than can not display anything (can't load bt3). but, when i press once power button, it appear and i have to turn off my lappy manually.

May i know what the problem it is? sorry, i'm still learning (novice)
    Thank you very much
    Search the forums for your exact problem. It has been addressed many times before and resolved by all but the laziest of users. As a noob, the first thing you should learn is how to research on your own before you ask questions. That way, when you do ask a question, you are well informed and able to understand what we are going to tell you. Capisce?

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

thank you very much ... i will search it. .....