Thread: BT3 for sale it seems lol

Just burned his ISO

Smile BT3 for sale it seems lol

cgi.ebay.co.uk/2GB-Crucial-SD-Card-Backtrack-Wardriving-Asus-Eee_W0QQitemZ130231749034QQihZ003QQcategoryZ41881Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

noti ced that while looking up wifi cards, finaly decided to register after being a lurker for a while now.

Must say thakns for this excerlent tool its increesed my awarness on how flawed my network is/was and is helping me to improve my security knowlage ten fold (shame about my spelling, you think there might be a spelling distro out there?

Once again hi and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfy View Post
    cgi.ebay.co.uk/2GB-Crucial-SD-Card-Backtrack-Wardriving-Asus-Eee_W0QQitemZ130231749034QQihZ003QQcategoryZ41881Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    It is not uncommon for people to sell BT on a CD or memory card. It is not illegal, but it is stupid (IMHO).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfy View Post
    (shame about my spelling, you think there might be a spelling distro out there?
    Cut and paste from Microsoft Word or another word processing program with a spell checker.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Cut and paste from Microsoft Word or another word processing program with a spell checker.
    Firefox has a built in word checker it underlines any words that are wrong with red than ya just right click on them and pick the word you want.

But there's always someone that will try to profit from other peoples work..

Quote Originally Posted by Apollopimp View Post
    Firefox has a built in word checker it underlines any words that are wrong with red than ya just right click on them and pick the word you want.
    That too. I use it all the time. btw, your name is spelled wrong.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    That too. I use it all the time. btw, your name is spelled wrong.
    Ya i know 2 words not 1