Thread: Hello, and a simple question :)

Just burned his ISO

Default Hello, and a simple question :)

First of all, hello everybody i started lurking this forum yesterday and i really enjoy the content, so i decided to register for asking a (hope) simple question to all you gurus in here

The question is:
    I need to build a rainbow table fitting particular needs but i can't find a guide about building one with such criteria.

i need a rainbow table for WPA/WPA2 password cracking
    all the passwords follow the same simple criteria
    they are all 25 chars long, alfanumeric, non-case sensitive (all passwords have lower case only letters)

i know that there is a 33GB rainbow table for WPA created by the church of wifi, but i thought that building one more specific for that kind of passwords would increase the speed in cracking them.

so i ask all of you, where can i find a document explaining the parameters i have to use for building a rainbow table fitting my needs? and what program do you suggest to use.

thnx in advice.

Here is a great tutorial for doing exactly what you are trying to using airolib-ng: http://forum.remote-exploit.org/show...hlight=airolib
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

ninwii

hxxp://xxx.ethicalhacker.net/content/view/94/24/

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by ninwii View Post
    hxxp://xxx.ethicalhacker.net/content/view/94/24/
    Thnx for the fast reply
    i had a quick read to the article, but it looks mostly focused on windows password cracking.

i wonder wich hashing/encryption algorythm should i use from the ones available in winrtgen to focus on WPA/WPA2

so that i can improve my success rate.

wich settings should i use to best fit my needs?

sorry for my bad english

thnx in advice.