Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: remotely connecting to c$ share

Just burned his ISO

Default remotely connecting to c$ share

I'm starting my own IT firm Black Rouge Technologies. I want to show small business owners how their data is exposed by using an open wireless network and XP but I cant seem to connect remotly.

I have setup an XP workstaion with no PW on the administrator id. I have tried using Net Use but it will only connect as guest even if I specify administrator.

Does anyone have a utility on windows or linux I have downloaded the back track utility suite.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

It would seem that you should consider doing much more research before you start selling your services, as at this point, you'd only be doing a dis-service to any clients you may have.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Here's a good tutorial you might want to look at:

http://www.tazforum.thetazzone.com/viewtopic.php?t=3613

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

Hmmmm! lol

You may also want to consider checking the spelling of the name of your 'company'.

Black Rouge Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
    rouge Audio Help /ruʒ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[roozh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, rouged, roug·ing.
    –noun
    1. any of various red cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips.
    2. a reddish powder, chiefly ferric oxide, used for polishing metal, glass, etc.
    3. Canadian football.
    –verb (used with object)
    4. to color with rouge.
    –verb (used without object)
    5. to use rouge.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

I am looking to build a skyscraper. I got the first 3 floors up, but when I reach higher it shakes for a bit before it collapses. anyone have any good tutorials on adding some strength to the structure for the next 106 floors. I was hired but I'm not sure how to proceed.

WOW!! The OP amazes and amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by abitaz View Post
    I am looking to build a skyscraper. I got the first 3 floors up, but when I reach higher it shakes for a bit before it collapses. anyone have any good tutorials on adding some strength to the structure for the next 106 floors. I was hired but I'm not sure how to proceed.

WOW!! The OP amazes and amuses me.
    Here ya go, I think these guys can help you out with your construction project.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You may also want to consider checking the spelling of the name of your 'company'.
    Quote:
    Black Rouge Technologies

So I guess "Dark Red Technologies" would be a bad option as well??

To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post

So I guess "Dark Red Technologies" would be a bad option as well??

Well, I guess that wouldn't be bad, and I guess the OP's original idea wouldn't be bad as long as he actually showed up to do his work wearing rouge.

Just burned his ISO

In order to impress I wood build a satellite dish and sniff some traffic.
    www youtube com /watch?v=LY8Wi7XRXCA

Tools too get C access might bee hydra or ( metasploit + db_autopwn ) . But I sadly never had any success.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast