Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best usb adaptor?

Just burned his ISO

Default Whats the best usb adaptor?

Hi,

I was looking to buy a new usb adaptor compatible preferably with backtrack 3.
    I have a D-Link DWL 122 (USB) F/W 3.2.1 H/W A1 but couldn't seem to get it working.
    What would you say is the best usb adaptor that wouldn't be too hard too find and works well out of the box.

Thanks

Developer

This question has been asked and answered more times than I care to count. Frankly when people post a question like this that can be easily found with a little searching they are embarrassing themselves and their computer skills. I'm not trying to be rude however I would like to point out that backtrack is a upper level linux distro and is not for people who cant utilize the search function.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

I have personally posted about 5 times which usb device I use. SEARCH.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

To answer in just as obtuse of manner as the question was asked. The best USB adapter is one that works with BT.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

Sorry about that, I couldn't find any thread with just usb adaptors at first.
    I've decided to go with an ALFA AWUSO36H.

Developer

excellent. If you going to spend the cash for a alfa I recommend that card as well.

http://www.yatow.de/shop/product_inf...197d18384e074b

See I will help you if you help yourself first.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for that, but I just bought it from eBay for slightly more
    Still it should be OK because it will probably arrive a bit quicker.

uk.hackers

Quote Originally Posted by mtbmtb View Post
    Hi,

I was looking to buy a new usb adaptor compatible preferably with backtrack 3.
    I have a D-Link DWL 122 (USB) F/W 3.2.1 H/W A1 but couldn't seem to get it working.
    What would you say is the best usb adaptor that wouldn't be too hard too find and works well out of the box.

Thanks
    wrong question, i got flamed when asking what card !.... All you get is search the forum and search www (dot) google (dot) com

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by uk.hackers View Post
    wrong question, i got flamed when asking what card !.... All you get is search the forum and search www (dot) google (dot) com
    So even though we have answered this same question 5000 times on this forum alone, we should still answer it for you as well your highness. I'm sorry we didnt know you were so important. "They" never told us you were coming to grace our humble forum with your presence.

uk.hackers

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    So even though we have answered this same question 5000 times on this forum alone, we should still answer it for you as well your highness. I'm sorry we didnt know you were so important. "They" never told us you were coming to grace our humble forum with your presence.
    Just what I would expect from a a** hole like yourself !

I have had enough of being flammed by a bunch of wannaby hackers, I have found a security forum that wont flame you when you ask questions, they even make you a video tutorial to show you how do do things.

I recon ALL newbies should take a look at this link

www.google.com

you wont be disapointed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast